CityU Radiation Safety Guidelines

All users of radioactive substances (RS) and irradiating apparatus (IA) should adhere to these Guidelines in order not to contravene the Radiation Ordinance and Regulations of HKSAR government.

The University is no longer exempted by the Radiation Board from applying licence and formal licence must be held for the purchase, storage, use and transfer of all RS and IA.

In this connection, users are advised that it is an offence to transfer/remove any licensed RS or IA from the University Campus. Any such removal requires the prior approval from the Radiation Board in the form of a licence. If you are in doubt, please seek advice from the Departmental Radiation Protection Officer, Prof. Kin Man Yu (AP).

Relevant documents and links:

Check zone begin (PN)
pnCID is
partnerID is -1
pageOrder is 001004
a public page